What are cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The cookies we use
- Email newsletter-related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and show certain notifications that might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Purchase and application processing-related cookies
- This site offers application and enrolment facilities for our courses and programs. Some cookies are essential to ensure that your application or signup is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly and give you confirmation and information about the course and program. Some pages also use payment facilities, and cookies are used to make sure that you get confirmation from us about your purchase.
- Survey-related cookies
- Form-related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, helping us understand how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit, to allow us to continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- This site uses Mailchimp for email send-outs and handling of enrolments and applications. Mailchimp is a widely-used service for email communication and transactional emails.
- To ensure a personal experience, we use advertisement pixels and cookies from some of the most commonly used advertisement networks to send our users reminders and promotions using ads and social media. We use networks such as Facebook Advertisement Network, Google AdWords and LinkedIn.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
If you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through our preferred contact methods: